Terms and conditions of sale
Version in force from June 6th, 2016
Art- 1: Purpose
- These terms and conditions of sale specify the rights and obligations of the purchaser in respect of the products sold in the electronic catalog of the nadka.fr website within the framework of a distance selling system.
- The contract established in the case of an effective order made within the framework and according to the conditions set forth in these terms and conditions, is that of the regulation on distance selling, pursuant, in particular, to the Consumer Code, as well as the specific provisions set forth below.
- The order implies irrevocable acceptance of the terms and conditions. The customer states that (s)he has the capacity to enter into this contract, i.e. (s)he is of legal age and not under guardianship.
Art- 2: Identification of the offeror
The offeror is:
NaDia MADANI-GOND // Société :NadKa
Registered address: 3 rue des chartreux 69001 LYON -FRANCE
N° SIRET : 51320977500016
Service clients : firstname.lastname@example.org
Email : INFO@NADKA.FR
Tel : +33 (0)6 18 703 700
Art-3 : PRODUCTS
On www.nadka.fr Some of our pieces are unique; others may be made from natural stones.
- We draw the Customer's attention to the fact that the photographs illustrating our products may differ slightly from reality due to the Customer's screen settings and the lighting when the photo shoot took place.
Furthermore, as these are artisanal creations, the items may have irregularities in finish or differences in format and/or colors, all of which are inherent to this type of production and cannot be considered to be major defects. The seller's liability cannot be sought and the validity of the order cannot be affected in respect thereof.
- The photographs, graphics and descriptions of the products offered for sale are purely indicative and not binding upon the company nadka
- Customers may obtain further information by mail: email@example.com
- After checking the content of the order, and the total cost thereof (products ordered, shipping charges, optional services), and correcting any errors, the purchaser shall definitively confirm it at the payment stage. This confirmation shall have the value of entering into a contract.
- Once the contract is concluded, the NADKA e-shop will email the purchaser a receipt for the order, containing a summary of the information entered in the order form. The invoice for the order will also be provided as an attachment to the e-mail sent to the purchaser.
- The languages in which the contract can be concluded with the aureliebidermann.com website are French and English.
Art- 5: Payment methods
- The purchaser has the option to pay by debit or credit card, Paypal or bank transfer
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, the buyer has 10 (ten) business days from confirmation of the order to transfer the agreed amount.THEN 8 days LATER if the expected sum has not been received in the bank account of the company NADKA - The order may be canceled if the purchaser does not make the transfer within the stated deadline.
- Upon payment, the bank will request personal information about the user to verify the identity of the cardholder and validate the transaction. The buyer shall provide his/her credit/debit card number, according to the type of card, the expiration date thereof and the security number (3-digit number on the back of the card).
- The purchaser guarantees the seller during the validation of his/her order, that (s)he is in good standing with the issuer of the credit/debit card.
- The financial information shall be transferred via an encrypted protocol to Paypal or to other banks providing services related to remote electronic payment without third parties ever gaining access thereto.
Art- 6: Delivery
THE NADKA BIJOUX are produced only in very limited quantities Therefore, it is possible that the piece that the purchaser wishes to buy is not in stock, even though the words "Add to Cart" are displayed on the website. If applicable, the purchaser will be notified and the piece will be made
- The attention of the purchaser is drawn to the fact that shipping times may vary from a few days - if the product is in stock - to 6 weeks, depending on the production time and complexity of the requested pieces. - We strive to reduce this period as much as we can and invite the customer to contact our customer service team to inquire about the real-time
- In accordance with article L121-21-8 of the French Consumer Code, products for these special orders can not be exchanged or refunded.
- The website WWW.NADKA.FR delivers throughout the European Union and the rest of the world / The ordered product is delivered to the address which appears on the purchaser's purchase order,
- The delivery time depends on the delivery address as well as the delivery method chosen by the Customer. The NADKA e-shop shall not be held liable for any delay due to customs clearance of the exported goods.
Shipping is free of charge for deliveries above €130 for France (standard delivery) and €250 for international deliveries.
- In case of damage, the purchaser specifies and clarifies its reservations on the delivery note, a copy of which is sent by post or by carrier to the seller. In this respect, it is up to the purchaser to check the contents, compliance and condition of the product upon delivery. This check is deemed to have occurred when the purchaser, or a person duly authorized by him/her, signs the delivery note presented by the postal worker or by the carrier.
- Despite the care taken in the preparation of orders, it is possible that a product may be missing, or that an error may occur during the preparation. If you encounter such an error, please report it by email TO INFO@NADKA.FR within a maximum of 48 hours of receiving the order.
Art- 7: Right to Return
- The Customer has fourteen (14) days to return the purchase, without having to provide a reason.
This fourteen (14) day period begins: as of the day on which the customer, or a third party that is not the carrier, designated by the Customer, receives the ordered item,
- The Customer must notify THE COMPANY NADKA by sending a clear statement, by EMAIL @ : INFO@NADKA.FR OR REGULAR mail to the address
NaDia MADANI-GOND/ ESHOP:NadKa
3 rue des chartreux 69001 LYON // FRANCE /// (date as per postmark)
On receipt of the goods returned by the Customer, the company NADKA shall refund the payments received within fourteen (14) days
- No refund may be made to any purchaser who has not exercised his/her right of return under the terms of this Article.
The purchaser must report the error by email to INFO@NADKA.FR within a maximum of 48 hours of receiving the order.
Art- 8 : Customer Service
- For further information or to make a complaint, purchasers can contact customer service at the following address: INFO@nadka.fr
- Customer service can also be contacted by telephone, Monday to THURSDAY (10 a.m. to 5p.m. CET) at +33 (0)6 18 703 700
Art-9 : Personal information
- The transmission of information on the nadka website takes place in a secure environment, using the Internet protocols in force.
The NADKA website undertakes not to disclose the information provided to third parties. This is confidential and shall only be used for processing the order.
- Under the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you have a right of access, rectification and opposition in respect of your personal data. To do this, you simply need to submit a request to us online or send a letter indicating your full name, address and, if possible, your customer reference to the following address:
NADKA / 3 RUE DES CHARTREUX 69001 LYON FRANCE
Art-10 : Changes and updates
- The terms and conditions are changed regularly, notably to take into consideration any potential regulatory changes. The new terms and conditions shall apply as of the date of their publication on the website WWW.NADKA.FR
Art- 11 : Applicable law
- The terms and conditions of sale and this contract are governed by French law.